Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Her name is.....

One of the women who work the streets had called me last Thursday night in a panic because her family and neighbourhood had realized that she was working the streets and were calling her names and saying horrible stuff about her. I told her we would meet the next day, her and me. She agreed to call me but she didn't and I called her but she didn't answer the phone. I left a text message for her telling her I was praying for her and to let me know how she was. She never replied. 


Today I got a call from a man asking if I knew her. I said she is a friend. He was brusque and rather rude and I told him I counselled her and he wanted to know what I counselled her in. I told him as little as I could without giving her away. But I realized then why she never called me back. She couldn't because she is being scrutinized and I don't know how she is but I know she needs lots of prayer and she needs to know Jesus. But I am also concerned about how she is being treated by her family and neighbours and I'm praying for God's protection on her. 


Please pray hard for her. Call her FA.

No comments:

Post a Comment